Have Questions? We Have Answers

Have questions? Here are the answers to some of the questions we receive the most often. If your question is not listed below or you would like more information, please contact us. We are happy to help!

Do you take American Express?2020-01-29T12:19:37-05:00

We take MasterCard, Visa and Discover.

Can I pay my bill online?2019-10-11T15:02:23-04:00

We are working on an online payment system and hope to have it up and running soon.

Can I call and give you my credit card information for payment?2019-10-11T15:02:57-04:00

Absolutely! You can call or mail your payment information, but never send payment information via email. We don’t keep credit card information on file so each payment you make will be initiated by you each time.

How do I know what my social security payments will be when I retire?2020-01-29T15:06:19-05:00

Create an account at this link:

Click Here


How do I get a copy of my tax return?2019-10-11T15:04:45-04:00

You may call or email our office to request your tax return. We can mail you a copy, upload electronically to our online portal, or have it ready for you to pick up at our office.

How long do you have to keep tax records?2019-10-11T15:05:19-04:00

7 years.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I’ve already filed?2019-10-11T15:06:57-04:00

It depends on the type of mistake you made:

  • Many mathematical errors are caught during the processing of the tax return and corrected by the IRS, so you may not need to correct these mistakes.
  • If you didn’t claim the correct filing status or you need to change your income, deductions, or credits, you should file an amended or corrected return using Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.

When filing an amended or corrected return:

  • Include copies of any forms and/or schedules that you’re changing or didn’t include with your original return.
  • To avoid delays, file Form 1040X only after you’ve filed your original return. Generally, for a credit or refund, you must file Form 1040X within 3 years after the date you timely filed your original return or within 2 years after the date you paid the tax, whichever is later.
  • Allow the IRS up to 16 weeks to process the amended return.
Go to Top